YESTERDAY evening was Ah Ben's BIG DAY man!! Yeah .. it's a day when he finally denounce his bachelorship!! And of course, not forgeting our beautiful bride - JENNIFER!!
It was rather enjoyable evening. Friends that I have seldom seen these day gather together. There are Fangzhong, Eugene, Meow Yee, Jackie, Stanley, Ah Soon, Sabrina, Joe, Lily, Zhixian etc ... ... All the laughters around and of course, not forgetting Ah Soon's smelly mouth. Stanley and Sabrina are always wonderful mecees of the night. Good food and good wines.
Highlights of the night:
- Ah Soon bragging about his contribution of bringing flowers safely to the hotel.
- A cute kid playing a tune or two at the small grand piano.
- Ah Soon and I was wondering why wedding always have the same template. You know.. first march in, cold plate, second march in, yum seng ceremony, take pitch, tek gang, drunk, go home..
- Ah Joe showed us the Men's Health magazine. No lah .. nothing wrong with his health. Just that Stanley, was on one of the article about quitting smoking.
- While playing back the video taken on the day, we saw Ben perspiring like mad, and also litering the used tissue paper on the grass.. Thats funny!! Everyone laughed. Haha!!
- Poking fun at Lua Mua that how he is going to explain how he met Meow Yee on their album presentation on their wedding night scheduling next year.
- While Stanley was introducing a guest singer, who happened to be Jennifer's friend, Pamela Hart, he accidentally burt out "... to have Pamela Anderson .. ". Oh man... I almost choke myself.
- The Yum Seng ceremony, I must tell Ben that I have donated my throat yesterday night, so were the rest of the guys.
- Ah Ben surprised Jennifer with a bouquet of flowers after his touching speech .. "Neh neh .. those are the flowers, I delivered one.. " There goes Ah Soon again...
- Tek Gang Ah Ben abit with the red wine. In the end, the rest of us on the table all face-redded, except Zhixian. Well, not surprising, he does got talent in this area mah..
My best wishes to Ben & Jennifer! May them be loving swans forever! I bet they enjoyed the night many times we did .. Hehe...